1. Update your App: Please confirm your App version is the latest which will make camera work better.
2. To prevent false alarms, please adjust the sensitivity of motion detection according to actual use. Lower sensitivity, less motion detected.
3. Please don't place the camera below 0℃(32°F) for charging.
1. Installation Placement: Please install the cordless outdoor camera under the eaves, don't expose it to rain directly, to extent its life.
2. When not charging, make sure to cover the camera power socket with the small and big rubber sleeves to avoid moisture.
3. When charging, open the small rubber sleeve on the back of the camera and use the included USB cable. If you don't see the charging status on the App, exit and re-enter the real-time video page to check.
|ieGeek ZS-GQ1||ieGeek ZS-GX3S||ieGeek ZS-GX1S|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh||5200 mAh||5200 mAh|
|Network||Only 2.4GHz WiFi||Only 2.4GHz WiFi||Only 2.4GHz WiFi|
|Viewing Angle||130°||120°||Pan 355° Tilt 120°|
|PIR Motion Detection||✔||✔||✔|
|AI Intelligent Analysis||✔||✔||✔|
|Color Night Vision||✔||✔||✔|
|Spotlight & Siren Alarm||✔||✔||✔|
|Works With Alexa||✔||✔||✔|
Reset Needle *1
USB Cable *1
User Manual *1