1. Does the doorbell support PC browser and software?
This wireless doorbell does not support PC Browser and Software.
2. Why I failed to set up Wi-Fi for the doorbell?
Device works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only, but not support 5GHz Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi network is not good, try to keep the doorbell near the Wi-Fi router when setting up. The Wi-Fi password is wrong. Please check if there are special characters in the password, or the network is specially encrypted.
3. How to delete the photos and videos?
Select 'Me' - 'Picture and Video' - Selected - Delete
4. Do any of the recordings get saved to the cloud? Or is it mainly saved in the built-in SD card?
lt supports SD card recording as well as cloud storage. You can activate the cloud storage service in App.
5. What happens when the SD is full?
When the memory card is full, the doorbell automatically erase the oldest footage.
6. How to talk to doorbell and listen to the doorbell?
Hold the intercom key to talk to, and enable the audio key on. Then, you can listen to the doorbell.
7. Do we get charger for the batteries?
Battery charger is not included. Please charge the batteries with a USB compatible charger (DC5V 1A 2A) for about 8-10 hours.
8. Can we have 2 or more doorbells at the same residence?
Yes, you can add more than one device at the same residence.
9. What effect of hot or cold weather on battery life?
It handles temperature range between -13°F - 140°F (-25°C - 60°C).